i'm on myspace...hahahhahaha....i've actually had this account forever but i never updated it or made it look pretty so i had the help of my brother to help me with my page and to add friends...hahahaha. i have no friends...it's pretty hilarious...brother made my page look awesome! i actually now have 4 friends...hahahaha
ok and i have to add this because my life is crazy...i'm watching "sex and the city" and the episode is titled, ok get this "valley of the twenty-something guys" just thought it was funny...it is different dating a "thirty something guy" a "forty something guy" and a "twenty something guy" (heavy sigh)....totally different mind set for all of them. dating sucks.
on that note...have a awesome friday!!
oh and check out tim holtz blog...his tags are stinkin' cool!!!!
xoxo,
speed
1 comment:
I don't have a MySpace but Courtney does...I bet she'll let you have her as a friend...LOL Oh and Calry has one too I forgot!
Post a Comment